RFD BBC Billet
Price is for bare set of heads
The RFD BBC-BILLET promises to be one of the baddest Big Block conventional heads available. Designed around raised intake runner locations with the floor of the port as much as .900" off of the deck depending on port design.Standard port location versions available as well as the super raised runner designs.
Designed primarily for Truck Pull, Turbo & Blower applications on alcohol, it's the STRONGEST BBC head available. The RFD-BBC BILLET features several options to suit your application and combination. High airspeed ports and very high flow rates make this the most powerful conventional head anywhere, ever !
Cylinder Head Specifics
|Exhaust Valves:||Not specified|
|Flow:||450-510 intake, 370 exhaust|
- 2.35, 2.375, 2.4 or 2.45 intake valve versions
- Several port sizes to choose from (390 to 490)
- 110cc or 122cc chamber
- Designed for large bore applications 4.5″ or larger
- One-piece shaft rocker system
- 20-21-23 valve angles
- 450 to 510 cfm intake 370 cfm ex